Sara Meyer has worked in the balloon industry for six years and built her business on simple designs and excellent customer service. Also the host of The Bright Balloon Podcast, she loves helping small balloon businesses grow, with an emphasis on creating a joy-filled business and great work/life balance. She creates a mix of organic and classic decor and specializes in weddings, showers, and modern corporate events.
Top three tips:
- Adapt your most profitable items (Arches, columns, garlands) to fit any theme using color and subtle customization.
- Follow trendsetters and feature accounts on Instagram so you are familiar with trending themes.
- Something like a simple 5-balloon flower or 260 curls is enough to add perceived value. Always try to add simple details that big box stores can not.
Class Title: Groovy Baby
The 70's are back! Flower Power, peace signs, and roller skates are all making a comeback! In this class, I'm sharing my favorite designs for a groovy baby shower (although they will also work for any 70's theme bash.) From a giant peace sign to sweet centerpieces, we are decorating for the entire party.
- Qualatex 11”, 16”, and 5” round in pink, orange, yellow, wild berry and white.
- White and clear quick links